VisionWritten by Administrator
To improve the general quality of life of the residents in the Ntambanana Municipal area by:
Expanding the role and the effectiveness of the Ntambanana Municipality
- Finding the support for the principles and the recommendations contained in this document by all relevant decision makers and stakeholders.
- To improve the health and the educational facilities and the quality of these services
- Improve the service delivery on a prioritized and incremental basis, based on minimum acceptable standards.
- To promote local economic and agricultural development especially the traditional areas and to find the markets for the products
- To train and mentor new entrepreneurs
- To improve service delivery to the municipal areas globally and establish a hierarchy of service nodes
- To recognize the value of the coastal zone both from the economic and the conservation point of view
- To promote public participation in all areas of municipal governance, and to be transparent and accountable in all aspects
Ntambanana Municipality aims to ensure that:
- The municipality is developed to become economically viable and effective and productive by identifying the resources and utilize them optimally and maximally to benefit the residents of the Ntambanana municipal area of jurisdiction
- Ntambanana municipality is developed into a city that is self reliant and self dependant economically and otherwise. This will be done by optimizing the effectiveness of heritage, historical, cultural and tourist attraction sites at the area’s disposal. These include, but not limited to; Mfuli Game Ranch, Nyala Game Ranch, Enyinini Lodge, Windy Ridge Game Park, Fundimvelo, Thula Thula Game Reserve, Intabayengwe and others
- To create a Development Agency which could be an arm of fundraising purposes
- To have its own Traffic control/ Traffic Police Department with the improved road infrastructure
The municipality is determined to ensure longer term growth of the community by ensuring good governance in all aspects of service delivery whilst being over of the needs of the community and treating each member of the community with respect.